Monday, July 2, 2018

Aboriginal Inspired Artwork

Hi,

Miss Berry here. Today I want to help my class improve their blogging skills and we have been working on lots of aboriginal inspired artwork that we want to show off. This is my model, please have a look at the students individual blogs for their wonderful work.

On Thursday 28th June it was Culture Day at Hay Park and we all wore our stunning cultural clothing and had the opportunity to share some cultural work with the whole school in our cultural assembly. We looked at Aboriginal Australia as our culture and created some cool artwork.

Here is my evaluation which shows how I did it and how I thought it went:



Feel free to comment, leave feedback and give me some suggestions on maybe what I could do next time.

Blog you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment