Monday, July 2, 2018

My Dog Sitting Adventures with Benji

Guten Tag,

Meet Benji.


Benji is my friend Jo's beautiful, white fluff ball. He is a friendly, playful dog and I had the pleasure of dog sitting for him on Saturday. My job was to make sure that Benji was fed, watered and walked so I took him on an adventure to Cornwall Park in Auckland.

Benji is quite an energetic dog so he ended up taking me for the walk instead. He likes to walk quickly and every time he sees another dog he pauses and tries to sniff their bottom. Eew!



At the end of the walk, we were both exhausted so we went back home. Benji had some water and gobbled up all of his dog biscuits. A little bit later on, I found him like this:


I was really sad when Jo came back and I had to say bye to Benji. Hopefully I will see him again very soon.

Do you have any pets that you look after? Let me know!

Blog you later!

Miss Berry.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Miss beryy if you were a student and the teahcer said to find something that you are so proud of and I was you I would pick this peice of writing. I would say it is the best piese of writing you have ever writing and also the most amazing

    ReplyDelete