Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Digital Diagram of the Unsinkable Titanic

Kia Ora World,

Today the task was to share some work that I am really proud of. In class, I have been learning a lot about the ship called the Titanic which sailed from Southampton to New York. I have chosen my DLO a diagram of the Titanic. I created this on Google Drawing and explored all the different shape tools using them to create what the Titanic looked like before it sank.



I am proud to present this work because I think my model of the Titanic looks very similar to the real ship. I didn't really know how to use Google Drawing before doing this and now I can use it.

Have you ever used Google Drawing before? What did you do?

Have you seen the Titanic before? Let me know!

See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment